The DSV® is an in-line spring-assisted check valve designed to prevent flow reversal in industries with strict cleanliness codes. To accommodate various piping arrangements, the DSV® is available as a "Vertical" or "Horizontal" valve. The Horizontal valve is for Horizontal lines requiring a self-draining valve. The "Vertical" design is for "Vertical" installations and "Horizontal" lines when a self-draining valve is not required. The DSV®, with a 316L stainless steel body and seat, is fastened with a quick release clamp and elastomeric body seal to permit fast and easy access to the internals. The disc and seat are lapped to provide excellent shutoff.
The DFT® sanitary check valves meet 3-A Standard 58-02 and certified Clean in Place. Applications include pharmaceutical, chemical, beverage/beer, food, dairy industries and others.
- Meets 3A Sanitary Standard 58-02
- Sizes 1/2" thru 4"
- 150 CWP, 108 ANSI Pressure Class
- 316L Body and Seat (A351 CF3M)
- 316 Disc, Spring and Guide Assembly
- 32 Ra Internal Surface Finish (#4 Ground Finish)
- 15 Ra Internal Finish
- CIP (Clean in Place)
- Clamped Ends
- Seat Leakage per MSS SP-61
- Edge-Guided Disc: 1/2" thru 2"
- Edge/Center-Guided disc: 2 1/2", 3", 4"
- Lapped "metal" Seat and Disc
- Low Cracking Pressures
- 0.16 psig to 0.66 psig
- Conical Design
- Electropolished Finish
- Standard Gasket Body Seal:
- EPDM (300ºF Max Temperature)
- Spring-Assisted Silent Closing
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation